Monday, January 12, 2009

Keeping resolutions

I couldnt believe my eyes when i started at sathish yesterday.. The boy was driving a proper car! Pretty well i should say. I felt good to sit beside him. Something felt real for once. Well then it went downhill a bit when i couldnt give proper instructions back to my place. Well forgive me if i dnt know ECP from PIE. I have horrible map reading skills to match the left and right differenciating! I ususally would get irritated and start a fight. But since New years ive resoluted not to fight. SO whenever i feel mad or irriated i close my eyes and go into my happy place. Its population 3, Asheta, me and i. hahaha.. Its the only way to keep my resolution.
Yet it drives him nuts when i go into my happy place and dnt speak my mind. Its hilarious.

Like today he told me last night he could meet up. But then changed his mind at 11+ cause he wants to go jogging/ gym. So it was fine.. But when i was in Op theater i get an sms at 2+ from him. "im going out with my frens". In the operating theater i centered myself and focused on the task at hand. Lets leave that..

Talking about operation theater, It was my first day. Very interesting! Though the smell of the diatermy was overpowering, it was an exhilarating expirience. My second choice is OT. Besides the complains from my classmates about the cold, i secretly wish i could work there.

I always thought the blue uni students were rather irritating and brainless but Ruth has proven otherwise. hahahaa.. Btw she jus read my first entry and i have to be true to our conversation online so ill say this, I love Nat Joe Pak. hahaha.. My humps are positioned perfectly- this line has been approved my Ruth..

No comments:

Post a Comment