Friday, January 16, 2009

Ive been practically LIVING in my happy place. Wow for the first time i decide to uphold a resolution and its killing me! Iam trying to keep my anger in. So i escape into my happy place. Ive been practically living there. And i suprises me how much anger and fustration i feel in a day. Sathish keeps asking me why im in my happy place. He know he has done somthing wrong but doesnt know what it is. Its driving him nuts. I feel more relaxed and smile way more now that i keep calming myself down

I wore 3 layer of clothes today in the Operation room. A 3/4 sleeve top, tube and hot shorts under my scrub. Finally i didnt feel cold. Just right. I was in Plastics today. Reading through the various operations the rhinoplasty and gender reassignment caught my eye. My extremely friendly staff nurse explained the procedure. The whole day was spent on a breast lymp nide excision conserving the nipple done by the general surgeons and then they removed the fats from her tummy and put it into ther breast to create mass. I actually got to assist in a d&c. It was great!

My maid her going back to indonesia tommorrow. THe new one is here. I dont know how to relate to her. She doesnt speak much english. Im so going to miss my old maid. :(

Today in the train i was trying to drown myself with the music. But the giggles and squirmming of the couple caught my eye. Standing beside me i could hear everything. His hands around her waist. I could hear him whispering sweet nothings into her ear and they giggled and squrimmed in each others arms. The thing is it was so nice to see such young love and its effervescence. I couldnt help feel like i'd love to be like them. I watched rachel getting married and a line caught my attention, its a good toast for couples,

" To my beloved couple, i wish u hundread of years of life together with joy and love. As for me a hundread minus one day. Because i would love to die knowing that i knew such great and happy people."

Another one was
" U may have Ups and Downs in ur marriage. But if there maybe Ups and Downs, let them be in the bedroom!"

But my all time favourite from hitch, a toast,
" Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."
For the people toking cock with me online now heres a quote for each of u!

Sathish:
"People leap, and hope to God they can fly, because otherwise you just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down "Why in the hell did I jump?" But here I am, falling, and the only one that makes me feel like I can fly is you"

Ruth: Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment