Sunday, January 18, 2009

The sundays

my sunday is pretty standard, i dnt go out. Sleep till 10. 1130 to 1230 piano class. But today was a bit different. I could take the unbearable heat after bringing my dog for a walk that i decided to go for a swim at downtown. my sister followed me. It felt good to take a dip. Cool water and nice sun. I closed my eyes to envision myself far away from work and stresses of life.

Ytd was great. Went to east coast park with sathish. Drove there and took our time to do everything. With a car it jus seems more relaxed. You dnt have to rush for a bus or calculate how long would it take me to get home in a train. We cycled till almost the end. Then sat down to enjoy the breeze and sea. It was great. A thought ran through my mind" this scene was like came out of a fairytale or movie". I prayed this movie would have a good ending.

Sathish and i we have this thing that we do. Since we've know each other we always would call before we slept and when we awake. I usually sleep first so i would call to say good night and i love u. In the morning i usually wake up first so as to not disturb him i would msg good morning. On a weekday, since im at work he would msg good morning. But on a weekend he would call to say "hey, good morning. wad u doing for today?" But this morning it was different. He called in the morning and said "good morning babe. wad u doing for today?" i replied and just before he put down the phone he said "i love u." My stomach did a happy flip and i replied "i love u too." Isnt that he never says it. But usually at night. A small sentence. Im sure he isnt aware of the impact it made. But i smiled the whole day. And spent the rest of the day wishing i could be beside him. You might think im nuts. But its just these simple things that make u appreciate love and life. Its going on 19 months since we got together and yet everytime when we meet the minute i see him i feel shy like people meeting for the first time. The feeling washes over after the 1st minute. Before meeting him i would feel like i would wanna run up to him and hug the crap outta him. But i get shy like a school girl meeting a crush for the first time! Its crazy. But i fall in love with him over and over again everytime i see him.

just one word to discribe this.. Incredible. Only love could make u feel like this

No comments:

Post a Comment