Saturday, January 10, 2009

Introduction

Well its been sometime since i had a blog. Actually i never really had one. So after much discussion my the web address and blog title with sathish we have come to a decision as such. My name is Asheta. Im 20 this year. A gemini, born on 14th june. My life revolves around 4 things. Work, family, Friends and my love, Sathish.

I have an extremely loving family ,a younger brother and sister. Bro is in sec 3 and Sis is the smarty pants of the family in temask jc yr 2. Included to the family would be my beloved jack russel terrior Aeshan. He is 2 years old.

Work, im a student nurse. Doing my atttachment for 16weeks. Ive got 6 weeks more to go. Im in the same ward as one of my besties Dhaniya. We have unimaginable fun! We end on febuary 19th. I cant wait! Then it would be graduation baby!!

Friends, my two besties Taz and Dhaniya. Taz is a dancer, passionate one. Her dance and life stories never fail to amuse me. Dhaniya is the all funny and.... ok loss for words. She loves to dress me up. A diva in her own rights. We talk alike, dress almost alike and do things alike. One thing about my two besties they have stories, true life stories that spices up my life. Taz's life is a kal ho na ho sequel. Dhaniya's is a kushi prequel and sequel. Hahahaha. I practically live my life through these two. Ive known them for 3 years and counting.

Sathish, my boyfriend. We got together on 21st may 2007. Very much in love. We met in poly and have been together every since. Our relationship isnt temporary. Its for the keeps. He means the world to me. We have so much in common! I love him to bits. If i could peek into the future i know for sure that it has his name written all over it!

Well its the begining of the blog. The intro has jus been written.

No comments:

Post a Comment